Monday, March 15, 2010

Buster



- By Sabryna Alley

MARCH 12,2010

The family that was interested in Buster came. What a awesome family. Buster fell in love with his new owners and we knew this was the perfect match. Buster wasted no time jumping in the car with them and leaving for his forever home.. Mary Ellen was kind enough to give us a update




Thank you for your e-mail. My family and I want to thank you and your husband and Laura for all you do to help rescue pets. It is because of you that we are fortunate to have Buster and he is the sweetest! Just after leaving your house, we took him to Petco and bought him a whole bunch of things. He was so good on his first night (of course he slept in the bedroom with my parents) but we felt like he was home. He looks so sad sometimes but he is so snuggly with everyone. My dad made him the best dog dish holder so he doesn’t have to bend to eat – my dad is amazingly handy. He has also started to build him a dog house with plans purchased from Bob Villa J. Buster was a little sick yesterday we are assuming it is from the change in diet and the move. We are making him an appointment at the vet this week and will keep a close eye on him.

I couldn’t agree with you more that this was just the right match. I would not have believed it if I didn’t see it with my own eyes. Buster and my dad (and my mom too – he seems to really listen to her better) are already a team. We absolutely love him. I will definitely keep in touch with you and I will send pictures! Thank you so very much from the bottom of all our hearts.

God Bless,

Mary Ellen

Sabryna Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment